King bump stops provide an additional level of bottoming control when you are using every bit of suspension travel available. King offer 2.0 and 2.5 inch diameter bodies with stroke lengths from 2 to 4 inches to fit any mounting location requirements and handle any suspension arresting loads. King’s 4130 Chromoly mounting sleeves are precision machined to size and offer a secure and sturdy mount without pinching the bump stop body. King’s unique Schrader cover mounts to the housing not the Schrader valve itself to protect it and acts as a double seal to keep dust and moisture out. King’s bump stops contain a unique piston design that offers superior flow characteristics and the same quality micro polished shafts and advanced seal technology as King’s race shocks. King’s long wearing nylon contact pad insures quiet operation and mounts with a simple yet effective single bolt design.
King bump stops help you use all the suspension travel you have to get the most out of your vehicle. They are easily tuned and serviceable with simple hand tools. You really need to experience the comfort and control a set of King bump stops provide. Nothing rides like King.
100% made in the USA under the strictest tolerances from the highest quality materials obtainable. Easily tunable and serviceable with simple hand tools.
- Designed for A-arm type suspensions
- Perfect for tight clearance applications
- Unique mounting method does not allow Bump stop to blow through like other brands
- Mounting sleeve has a machined step to prevent sleeve from clamping down on Bump stop after welding
- Anti-rotation pin is incorporated into Bump stop
- Strategically placed holes in mounting sleeve for anti-rotation pin and for clearance to drive out bump stop when needed
- Unique bump stop piston generates massive compression forces
- Aircraft quality jam nut
- Honed and polished bores
- Heat treated stainless steel alloy valving for longevity and strength
- Triple stage seals ensure no leaks even under the most extreme conditions
- Main seal is rated to 3000 psi
- High pressure Schrader Valve
- Unique Schrader cover protects valve from rock damage and breakage
- High quality seal is incorporated into Schrader cover eliminating gas pressure loss
CALL TO ORDER AND FOR UPDATED PRICING!!!