Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 - 8 and get $20.00 off
Extreme Off Road Bias designed for competition
Extreme off-road driving calls for a tough tire – and with the Trepador, you’ll get easy handling even in rough and rocky terrain. This puncture-resistant tire gives you durability and control in any weather, while still providing excellent braking and driving performance.
- Heavy-duty bias ply construction for excellent durability and tread flexibility
- Multi-curve tread siping improves traction on loose dirt and slippery terrain
- Unique tread element arrangement ensures a uniform tread contact area for maximum road contact
- Aggressive side lug design provides improved side-bite on difficult off-road and rocky terrain
- Nylon belt-reinforced tire construction improves puncture resistance and durability
- Due to the intended application, the Trepador Competition has no manufacturer's warranty
A Competition Compound (a.k.a. "Sticky") version is the ultimate in off-road traction. While these tires are still D.O.T. approved, they are not recommended for street use.
|Size||Service Description||Ply Rating||Sidewall||Overall Diameter (in)||Section Width (in)||Max PSI||Max Load (lbs)||Measuring Rim Width (in)||Tread Depth (in)|